DST Systems, Inc. is seeking two (2) Technical Consultants for our Downtown, Kansas City, MO location. This is a direct hire opportunity with DST.
DST’s Global Insight Group (‘the GIG’) is a diverse collection of talents, experiences and expertise brought together to help our clients make better sense of their data in an increasingly data-driven world. As a trusted partner, we harness advanced analytical techniques and “Big Data” technologies to deliver actionable insights and drive profitable business interactions. We are actively looking for experienced Technical Consultants to join our newly established Customer Engagement Agency based out of Kansas City. The Technical Consultants will be working closely with the DST Health Solutions consulting team to build customized optimization models for healthcare clients looking to improve operations performance and stay ahead of market trends. These Technical Consultants will be involved in the conception, build, and monitoring of the models, and will interface with client teams. From the development and implementation of optimization models, delivery of consulting projects and design of customer engagement programs, we offer a comprehensive range of capabilities to help DST clients create value from their data and improve their engagement with customers. Required Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in quantitative operations and/or analytics in the health care industry
• Bachelor’s Degree (in quantitative or analytics, preferred)
• Proven ability in constructing operational models
• Exceptional analytic skills as well as an exceptional grasp of data and its meaning and implications
• Ability to interact with client data sources and data resources
• Prior client facing experience in a consultative engagement The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to construct optimization models in Enterprise Optimizer
• Six Sigma process improvement knowledge
• Master’s level education preferred (MBA, MIS)
• Prior client facing experience in a consultative engagement
• Prior experience as a team lead or manager EEO Statement
Equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.