Healthcare RFP Writer
At New Directions Behavioral Health, we hire the best and brightest. If you believe that healthcare should address the needs of the whole person, body and mind, we are looking for you! We are the fastest growing behavioral health care company and with good reason, we deliver results. We are dedicated to helping people find a healthy balance and improve their total health through positive change. We succeed because we are a team of creative, compassionate and talented individuals that believe in balance and a healthy lifestyle for ourselves and for those we serve. Join our team and be appreciated for your ideas and creativity. At New Directions, we embrace quality, innovation and risk-taking – all of the elements that drive change and support our mission: Improving health through change.
New Directions Behavioral Health is seeking a Healthcare RFP Writer for our Kansas City, MO corporate office. The RFP writer is responsible to develop and produce New Directions’ major new business proposals related to Managed Behavioral Health, employee assistance programs and organizational consulting at the request of Sales and Marketing, Account Management, and Executive Management. This includes the activities of researching, writing, editing, and compiling proposals in accordance with the requirements as set out by the requesting organization. As part of the Sales and Marketing Department, the RFP writer endeavors to communicate New Directions’ products accurately and engagingly. The RFP writer collaborates with all departments to effectively utilize the knowledge of Subject Matter Experts. Growth in understanding of the industry and maturing writing style is expected.*CB
The Healthcare RFP Writer Key Responsibilities include:
- Designs and writes winning major new business proposals in response to solicitation in a limited amount of time. Proposals generally have a revenue value of $5 - $30 Million.
- Determines proposal requirements, including those from organizations and governments, and ensures compliant responses
- Researches for proposal and presentation content as needed
- Edits documents and presentations for both content and format, with great attention to detail
- Uses subject matter experts effectively
- Administers the PMAPS proposal writing system
- Works independently and effectively to manage multiple deadlines
- Communicates effectively inside and outside the organization, especially with Sales, Account Management and Network Operations
- Researches new business opportunities as required
- Attends regularly scheduled staff meetings.