AVP, HR Systems Integration Lead
USA- FL- Jacksonville, Main
Candidate will be a critical member of the Corporate Functions IT team, focusing on key systems and technology initiatives in support of the Human Resources (HR) organization.The HR Systems Integration lead will serve as the senior technical resource for design and development of systems and reports utilized by the global HR team. Development and support responsibilities will include both custom developed as well as third-party applications spanning a range of technologies from scheduled SSIS packages to integrated web-based applications. This role may include staff and will require project management responsibilities and coordination.
The candidate will be required to:
- Serves as the senior technical resource on lights-on projects and support activities including coordination with business owners and reporting progress and status
- Oversee all design and implementations of feeds, data structures, reports, etc. including analysis and documentation
- Work with HR functional areas and business partners to understand business and functional requirements and translate into technical design specifications
- Follow project management and SDLC disciplines to insure structured and effective implementations
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to junior development resources on .Net development, SQL databases, and associated best practices
- Contribute to and execute on the HR IT Roadmap
- Work with 3rd party software vendors and internal IT support teams to trouble shoot production issues
- Partner with leaders in Human Resources, Information Technology and Leadership Team to develop and enhance HR’s reporting capabilities providing a suite of reports/dashboards
- Establish relationships with HR colleagues to ensure customer needs are met
- Develop and maintain accurate documentation for assigned projects
Minimum Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 7 years functional or development experience working with global HR systems (experience working with ADP Enterprise and/or Cornerstone OnDemand a plus)
- Undergraduate degree a must
- Production Support experience required. Solid application development skills and experience working with 3rd party vendors is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Minimum 5 years of experience using a formal Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Experience with both Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies preferred
- Experience interfacing with web services and establishing secure data connections with external partners
- Experience using Microsoft VBA a plus
- Strong knowledge of global HR Processes and Policies.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence systems’ capabilities (Dashboards, Ad-hoc reporting, etc.)
- Experience using QlikView or Oracle BI a plus - Proficient in MS Visio
- Ability to articulate ideas to all levels of management, and to technical staff
- Ability to be a team player, and apply logical temperament, organizational skills and sound leadership
- Strong verbal/written communications skills and problem solving abilities
CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.