For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America's most respected banks, because we're committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that's been selected as a 'Great Place To Work' by Gallup.
As an Investment Services Associate (Advisor), you are a member of PNC's Investment organization and responsible for providing financial advice, services, products, and solutions to clients of PNC Investments through the Achievement Solutions Center (ASC) Channel within PNCI.
The Achievement Solutions Center (ASC) is a supplemental financial services platform within PNC Investments that offers PNCI clients' alternative ways of conducting investment business that primarily appeals to clients who seek guidance and advice, but are comfortable interacting with an Investment Services Associate (Advisor) via phone, or a robust website as their primary channel. The ASC enhances the client experience through a service that complements PNC's brand of Ease, Confidence, and Achievement.
The ASC consists of several teams of Investment Services Associates (Advisors) who offer clients full brokerage and financial advice, guidance, services, and solutions through the phone, web, or email. Each team and Associate (Advisor) focuses on delivering the full spectrum of financial advice, service, and solutions based on PNCI's Investment Philosophy, Products and Services. The ASC is supported by and comprised of Middle Office/Investment Operations group, Metrics/Reporting group, as well as Site & Section Sales Managers, Quality Coach, Program Manager, and Channel Management. The ASC Channel is responsible for managing a book-of-business that typically consists of unassigned PNCI accounts as well as PNCI accounts that are lower than a certain revenue threshold compared to the PNCI business within branches; the Investment Services Associates (Advisors) prospect and solicit these clients for additional PNCI services and business.
Investment Services Associates (Advisors) will provide PNCI's financial products and services, which may include but not be limited to:
- Traditional and Self-Service Brokerage Accounts, 529 Accounts, Traditional and Roth IRAs, Small Business Plans: SEPs, SIMPLE, and Owner-only 401ks, Brokerage Linked Bank Accounts, Managed Accounts/Wrap Products and SMA/UMA
- Investment Vehicles Available: Mutual Funds, CD's, Equities, ETFs, Annuities, Fixed Income/Bonds
- Financial Services: Portfolio Reviews, Variety of Planning Tools and Calculators, Account Opening, Money and asset movement, Trading, Account Maintenance and Account Support
- College degree (BA) strongly preferred with an emphasis on business, communications or financial related disciplines
- Series 7/66 required
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner) preferred
- Life and Health Insurance License preferred
- Ability to effectively operate in a team oriented and a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional ability to adapt to various personalities and conversation styles; utilizing extraordinary interpersonal, communication, verbal and writing skillsAbility to manage and prioritize workload effectively and efficiently
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to exceed client expectations