Located in Louisville since the 1950s, TOPWORX is a business unit of Emerson Process Management.
We are a leading global provider of valve control and position sensing solutions for the process industries. Our solutions enable plants, platforms, and pipelines to manage and control operations more intelligently, safely, and efficiently under the most demanding, harsh, and extreme environments. We continue to expand distribution around the world and create new and re-engineered products and solutions for our customers.
Responsible for the following for ValveTop/VIP and the associated global business and production processes:
- Individual Role Specific:
- Specifying, Designing, Procuring and Defining the Maintenance Plans for Internal Manufacturing and Assembly Equipment, Tools, & Fixturing.
- Specifying, Documenting and Maintaining Proper Work Methods, ES&H Requirements, and LEAN/5S Standards.
- Approving and scoping of work for the Manufacturing Engineering related tasks involving change requests, custom quotes & orders, project business cases, improvement ideas and deviations.
- Assignment, prioritization and project management of the Manufacturing Engineering related tasks.
- Assist the Manufacturing Engineering department in balancing workload across planning & execution teams and monitoring resource utilization and performance by suggesting changes to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Mentor, Coach and Assist the Manufacturing Engineering related EXECUTION team members with task assignments where opportunities exist to improve speed, effectiveness or efficiency.
- Prepare & Adhere to Budgets for Manufacturing Engineering related P&L Expenses and Capital associated with launching new and maintaining existing product.
- Team Specific:
- Monitoring and management of the agreed upon business performance metrics (i.e., cost, delivery, quality, service); continuously improving when possible.
- Monitoring and management of the root cause analysis of Field and Internal problems & non-conformances reported; continuously improving where possible.
- Ensuring that best practices are identified, standardized, documented in our quality system and adhered to across the TopWorx global sales & assembly enterprise.
Education / Experience Required:
BS Engineering, at least five years progressive experience in mechanical engineering, and/or manufacturing or industrial engineering capacity, global product manufacturing introduction experience preferred
Additional Company Information
TopWorx, a business of
Emerson Process Management, is the global leader in valve control and position
sensing for the process industries. Our solutions help plants, platforms, and
pipelines improve productivity and increase safety in the harshest environments
and toughest applications. Valvetop® discrete valve controllers
enable automated on/off valves to communicate via FOUNDATION Fieldbus,
DeviceNet, AS-Interface, Profibus, and HART protocols. GO® Switch
leverless limit switches provide reliable position sensing in extremely hot,
cold, wet, dirty, abusive, corrosive, and explosive environments.
For more information
please visit www.topworx.com.
Experience the Rewards
TopWorx, a business unit
of Emerson Process Management, offers a competitive benefits package
including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Paid Vacation and Holidays;
Short and Long Term Disability; 401(k) Match; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA);
Paid Life Insurance; and Section 125 Pre-Tax Premium Plan.
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the
United States for this position. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L,
B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the
future, are not eligible for hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
is TopWorx policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all
job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age, and any other
factor prohibited by law.