At Sogeti USA we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Some quick facts about working at Sogeti USA and the benefits our employees enjoy:
● 401(k) Savings Plan - Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
● Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage - Employees pay no premiums!
● Bonus Program that pays up to $20,000!
● 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
● $12,000 annually in Certification Reimbursement
● Fitness Studio Discounts
● Personal Time Off (PTO) - Ensuring a balance of work and home life
● Strong Career Planning and Coaching Program
Also all of our employees receive wide-ranging training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Employees also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help employees acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. Requirements:
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sogeti USA, LLC
All Sogeti USA, LLC prospective candidates must have a (minimum) valid Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution.
Sogeti USA, LLC is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Sogeti USA, LLC is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Essential Job Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Design and lead infrastructure platform development for Operational database, Integration, Reporting Services, Data Warehousing, and Business Intelligence solutions
- Perform data analysis and develop solutions for complex data reporting needs
- Demonstrate strong transact-SQL skills, database architecture (creating/maintaining database schemas and user-defined objects)
- Demonstrate high-level of expertise in Microsoft SQL Server technologies in regard to design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance and support
- Demonstrate strong operational database administration troubleshooting skills
- Manage and orchestrate database maintenance, backups, and business continuity plans with best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting, streamlining, and executing potential and/or current challenges with database technology
- Stay abreast of current technologies and new features with particular focus to Microsoft technologies
- Strong expertise in Microsoft technologies: SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experienced with BI and SSRS Report writing