Job Title: Senior Domestic Tax Analyst
Requisition Number: 11391
Location(s): US, Texas, Austin
Epicor…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
Income Tax Compliance and Accounting
- Prepare US Federal and State Income tax returns
- Prepare quarterly estimated federal, state income and franchise tax payments
- Assist with federal and state tax audits
- Respond to and interact with tax authorities to resolve notices
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual income tax provision
- Assist with the preparation of the taxes payable and deferred tax balances
- Conduct US Federal and State tax research as needed
- Assist with other tax department projects as needed