The primary focus of this position is to oversee and be responsible for the success of the sales, operations and profitability functions of specific branches and operations
yards. Focusing on safety, profitability and sales, this role will lead all functions within the assigned branch and ensure the branch and operations yards meet all expectations.
Drive Sales, Profitability and Margin Growth
- Responsible to drive sales and profit plans through successful leadership and execution of all branch operations strategies
- Develop plans and procedures with a focus on safety and profitability and will work with the Regional Managers to implement these plans
- Execute and coach sales strategies to help sales staff build and maintain relationships with local businesses. Will also meet and cultivate key business relationships within the local market.
- Manage team of Yard and Drivers to ensure units and offices are quickly prepped and ready for rent or sale
- Implement Damage and Repair procedures from Regional Managers and motivate staff to achieve the revenue goals
- Work with Regional Manager to develop and implement plans to achieve and exceed financial expectations
- Create culture of Safety First with daily focus on safety procedures and ensures all safety policies are being followed
- Manage inventory count of units and offices in the Yard and in the field and ensures all units and offices are accounted for
- Address all customer needs and handle escalated customer concerns
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Marketing, Sales or equivalent strongly preferred
- 3+ years of recent leadership experience
- 2+ years of recent sales, sales training and/or sales management
- Recent experience managing P&L and demonstrated track record of profitability and continuous improvement
- Recent experience in operations with knowledge of DOT, OSHA and state specific safety regulations preferred
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office Suite, including Excel
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, strategic thinking, organization and accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly: verbal and written
- Valid Driver’s License
Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.