- Excellent project management skills
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to multi task
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Must be able to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
must have the ability to effectively communicate (in written and verbal form) with all levels of business, including senior level management, physicians and medical vendors (mobile clinics, diagnostic facilities, etc)
- Intermediate knowledge of medical terminology
- Above average computer skills with some data entry experience; ability to type a minimum of 30 wpm with accuracy
- Ability to identify mistakes or inconsistencies in medical reports and work with physician to correct
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Basic knowledge of office equipment (computer, fax, copier, printer, etc.)
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- High School Diploma; Some college preferred
- Two plus years experience in a medical (LVN, nursing background) /healthcare administrative assistant capacity desired
- Prior experience working directly with physicians a plus
- Some secondary education or vocational training in related field
Physical and Mental Requirements:
The physical and mental requirements and abilities described herein represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific mental requirements and abilities essential to the performance of this position include but are not intended to be all-inclusive: reading comprehension and writing capabilities, adaptability, analyzing, assessing, calculating, decision-making, good judgment, social skills, ability to follow instructions, and self management.
Specific physical requirements and abilities essential to the performance of this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arm. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under Section 503, being a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era, protected veteran status, or other eligible veteran.