As a Software Engineer Lead (Oracle Data warehouse), you will join PNC's Information Technology group, and will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations.
Working under broad guidance, your team and area will be responsible for performing application software development for system enhancements potentially across a variety of technology platforms. You will also augment your skills on such projects as system enhancements and operational and technical support for routine and non-complex system functions for our Lines of Business (LOB) service partners. You will develop complex application software for system enhancements and assess and determine design considerations including application programs. You may also modify databases, client reports, internal reports, and online presentations.
You can be located in either Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with 7-10 years related experience
* Possess an expert and thorough understanding of IT concepts including database concepts structures, software/application development techniques and testing techniques
* Expert and thorough understanding of core technologies contained within the LOB application supported
* Professional experience with planning, designing, developing, and deploying production applications (multiple platforms experience preferred)
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management and teams
* Experience in an Oracle Data warehouse environment strongly preferred
* Any experience designing solutions in the financial regulatory space (BASEL) is a plus