Acceptance Insurance (NYSE: FAC) is a leading provider of personal automobile insurance and other related products. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Acceptance markets its services through the Acceptance Insurance, Yale Insurance, and Insurance Plus brands. The company operates over 350 retail locations in 12 states. Acceptance Insurance offers a competitive salary/commission and a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program. Learn more and apply
Visit us at www.acceptanceinsurance.com/careers Position Summary:
As the Director of Marketing
, you will be responsible for helping to develop and execute against the company’s strategic marketing plan. The VP, Marketing will assist in driving the interaction between the broad consumer market and the office/agent structure and Retail Call Center. This position is hands-on requiring creative, production and distribution skills. Design and graphics skills are required. The ability to be an independent contributor within a small, aggressive team is very important. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in traditional retail or other multi-unit, multi-state business is required.
The Director or VP, Marketing reports directly to the SVP, Marketing. Responsibilities:
- Produce adhoc design samples for in-store marketing
- Together with the SVP, Marketing, drive marketing strategy and planning. This includes specific focus on brand strategy, brand building, offer development, creative ideation, messaging, media placement and all related broad reach communication.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for, and manage the projects of external agency.
- Manage adherence to brand standards throughout the organization.
- Collaborate in developing the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary for the company.
- Assist in developing local marketing strategies for various markets.
- Assist in developing marketing plan for new retail locations/markets.
- Where appropriate, develop Hispanic marketing strategy/materials.
- Coordinate and act as point person on radio remotes and other local marketing events.
- Provide input to market and competitor analysis.
- Develop and deliver marketing source reporting for all offline activities.
- Ensure smooth and efficient fulfillment of field marketing requests.
- Assist in preparation of company and senior executive presentations to showcase marketing activities and results.
- Be vigilant regarding budgeting and negotiation. Ensure best pricing from all suppliers and partners.
- All other duties as assigned.