Axcess Financial is currently searching for an SEO manager. The SEO manager will be responsible for increasing the organic traffic of several websites and manages the day toÂday operations of multiple Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns. Will demonstrate an advanced understanding of SEO tactics, the online industry, search engine algorithms and ranking factors, and possess a forward looking approach to the search industry and the future of SEO. The SEO Manager will drive, jointly create and oversee our company's search engine optimization strategy to maximize traffic and profitability across our website properties.
- Link Analysis: including opportunities, broken links, redirects, cross linking
- Web Article & Content Creation. Translate analyst research into clear, engaging, actionable copy for website, PR and email marketing needs
- Develop and execute on advanced inbound linking strategies
- Develop link building campaigns and brainstorming creative ways for link acquisition
- Advanced understanding of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies. Advanced understanding of 'alternative' search channels
- Develop SEO strategies and oversee their execution to ensure that traffic and ROI goals are met and exceeded
- Define SEO requirements in a product management capacity by recommending site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of natural search results.
- Generate topâ€Âtier recommendations for optimizing site architecture, optimizing URL structures and patterns for maximized indexing and keyword relevancy
- Candidate will translate marketing goals into a responsible and successful organic strategy based on his/her knowledge of the search engine algorithms.
- Candidate will work with developers, graphics designers and external partners to develop and implement customized and targeted SEO and landing page strategies to maximize profit in conjunction with Natural Search campaigns.
- Set up a process to continuously educate teams on SEO best practices and emerging optimization techniques
- Audit the company's sites to ensure best practices are maintained across releases
- Perform competitor research on SEO initiatives
Bachelors degree, four years of college, specialized professional training, or equivalent experience.
Minimum of three years experience at a dedicated SEO company or as an in-house SEO analyst. Agency, Affiliate and/or PPC experience preferred.
Advanced understanding of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
Advanced understanding of 'alternative' search channels
Experience with link building campaigns and brainstorming creative ways for link acquisition.
Proven ability to architect and execute strategies which have driven large volumes of organic search traffic
Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and analysis software
Hands on experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics or Omniture) & search engine referral tracking/benchmarking
MS Office proficiency, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Strong Excel skills including formulas, filtering, pivot tables, and trending charts development. Macros and introductory visual basic skills preferred.
Experience working across multiple data sources
A self starter with an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Ability to think strategically with an attention to details.
Ability to work with cross functional teams and individually to drive results
Candidate must be comfortable meeting established traffic targets
Experience with Dreamweaver a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer