Nursing - Professional
NOTE: This facility specializes in Cardiology.
HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and continuously improving technology as we strive to provide the best possible patient care and serve our community.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
The Registered Nurse is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides professional nursing care for clinic patients and follows established standards and practices. The registered nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and anticipation and planning to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Maintaining an orderly, efficient, and timely flow of patients.
• Greeting patients and preparing them for physician's examination.
• Providing general nursing care to patients as necessary for office treatment.
• Screening patients for appropriate information.
• Instructing patients in collection of samples and tests.
• Arranging for patient testing and admissions.
• Checking rooms daily for necessary supplies.
• Responding to and referring incoming telephone calls.
• Instructing patients and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.