As a Software Engineer Lead, you will join PNC's Information Technology group, and will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations.
Working under broad guidance, your team and area will be responsible for performing application software development for system enhancements potentially across a variety of technology platforms. You will also augment your skills on such projects as system enhancements and operational and technical support for routine and non-complex system functions for our Lines of Business (LOB) service partners.
Position is located in Pittsburgh or Cleveland.
* Develop best in class OBIEE solutions and providing our internal customers with new and existing business enhancements.
* Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing Analysis and BI Publisher solutions and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
* Develop dashboards, alerts and reporting utilizing OBIEE against Oracle OLAP or DB2 relational data sources.
* Work in conjunction with Business Analysts to help refine and gather requirements.
* Provide technical support to the OBIEE RPD as well as the Oracle based data mart.
* Recognize and adopt industry best practices in design, data integrity, process, testing, validation, and documentation.
* Ensure our OBIEE environment adheres to and is in compliance with PNC change management processes and standards.
* Tuning of our OBIEE environment for peak performance
* Respond and resolve issues submitted by users using our ITSM processes.
* Train and mentor team members in the usage of OBIEE.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, Business, MIS or the equivalent in an IT-related field with 7+ years of related experience.
* 5+ years of experience developing OBIEE solutions is required; Proficient with OBIEE 11g.
* Knowledge in designing and developing large enterprise scale RPD and subject areas in OBIEE.
* Knowledge of dimensional data modeling.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database design and SQL is a plus.
* Ability to clearly articulate ideas, technical concepts and obstacles with management
* Candidate should be familiar with the systems development life cycle (SDLC) standards
* Flexibility in the face of changing requirements and priorities, detail-oriented and quality driven results
* Possess an expert and thorough understanding of IT concepts including database concepts structures, software/application development techniques and testing techniques
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management and teams