IVR Senior Project Manager-91145Description
The IVR Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing automated services and coordinating projects for the Customer Service organization. The ideal candidate will be a self starter who is comfortable in a high intensity environment reviewing massive amounts of data in a raw format and/or developing strategies to solve the complex problems related to customer satisfaction driven call routing. They should be an intuitive data researcher as well as problem solver, willing to analyze data, identify trends and promote solutions. This individual will be fully responsible for the execution of new systems and changes to existing customer service systems with the goals of improving efficiency while increasing customer satisfaction and first call resolution.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of call center operations and experience leveraging the IVR for the optimal customer experience.
- The candidate must be able to build strong, lasting, and positive professional relationships, set clear expectations, develop and/or provide clarity on internal process expectations, coordinate within the organization to ensure integrated implementations, escalate issues, and involve appropriate resources.
- Other responsibilities include status reporting against milestones, risk identification/mitigation, and tracking/forecasting project timelines.
- The candidate will also be responsible for all IVR related processes which includes multiple application activity from development planning/scheduling, to testing, tuning, and on-going, post-deployment change support.
- Experience in Call Center Operation, and project management will be needed. Excellent communication skills are imperative. Experience interfacing with multiple levels of the organization is key. The position is responsible for interfacing with company senior management.
- Instrumental in creating the long term IVR strategy.
- Analyzes IVR performance and develops approaches that both improve the customer experience and are cost-effective for the company.
- Extensive analysis and reporting on IVR call flows, exit points, utilization and touch-tone/speech performance, and other Call Center and telephony metrics.
- Gathers customer requirements, tracks and documents the development of releases that satisfy the requirements.
- Supports enterprise-wide performance and service improvement efforts with a focus on process improvement, quality improvement, customer experience and cost reduction.
- Partners with the business customers to accomplish results, utilizing a broad suite of methodologies and tools.
- Measures and evaluates operations using process documentation, using Lean techniques and other process improvement tools, as appropriate.
- Develops operational decision support tools, including executive dashboards and leading indicators, for continuous process improvement and optimization
- Assists with the identification, implementation, and measurement of process improvements