• Demonstrated outside business to business sales experience (5+ years) in hunting, prospecting, new account development and cold calling.
• Professional sales and marketing experience, specifically selling technical services, indicating an ability to prospect new accounts and manage existing accounts.
• Experience in positioning, managing and selling to high-end enterprise customers.
• Successful track record of exceeding quota.
• Demonstrated sales proposal development and presentation to high bandwidth customers.
• Strong analytical, time management, problem solving, prioritization and planning skills.
• Exceptional communication, written and formal presentation skills.
• Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including spreadsheets and presentation.
• Self-motivated, pro-active, resilient, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimal direction.
• Telecommunications sales experience selling to high-end enterprise customers.
• Experience with Salesforce.com Experience selling IP, data, and voice network services.
• Strong sales network, demonstrating the ability to leverage these networks to sell to Enterprise level customers.
• Established vendor relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or a related field
• Demonstrated understanding of high bandwidth and Ethernet solutions.
• Demonstrated understanding of current VOIP/SIP technology
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment background check.