About NorthEast Treatment Centers:
NorthEast Treatment Centers, Inc. (NET) is a non-profit organization committed to providing behavioral health and social services to adults, adolescents, children and their families in the Greater Philadelphia region and the state of Delaware. NET seeks dedicated, caring and inspired staff members to join its diverse and family oriented team.
• Work as part of the CUA Support Team at the direction of the CUA CM and Supervisor toward achieving the objectives as established in the SCP.
• Provide home, school, and community visits, and assist in accessing resources.
• Supervise visits when necessary and with the knowledge of what appropriate supervision is, the ability to intervene if children and youth are at risk, and to report back relevant details about the interactions.
• Assist with transport of the family to Court, Conferences, and other essential appointments.
• Provide home-maker training services, assisting with de-cluttering, etc.
• Participate in Family Team Conferences when necessary.
• Attend Court Hearings as needed but never in lieu of the CUA CM.
• Document in the appropriate section of ECMS any activity they have performed within six business days.
• Attend and complete all training mandated by DHS and designated by NET