Thanks for your interest in Conversant! Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry!
We’re a new company with a 15-year heritage. We’ve invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders - Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex, and ValueClick Media - to launch and lead the Age of Personalization. We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant:
• Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – preferably a big one – every day.
• Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
• Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
• Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
Conversant is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you.
The VP Enterprise Operations leads the teams that bridge our affiliate and technology clients’ needs and our corresponding platforms. Responsibilities include leading client integration, client activation, and client support teams in implementation and support of innovative client solutions.
• Lead Enterprise Operations department. Functional groups are listed below. Management includes setting direction, establishing standards and metrics, determining priorities, mentoring on technology solutions, and enforcing service standards and measurement. (50%) a. Client Integration and solution implementation b. Client Activation (project management of client integrations) c. Client Support (advertiser, publisher, agency) d. Conversant Tag Manager (client integration and product lead)
• Support Sales and Account teams in the implementation of business strategies. Manage and communicate client expectations (20%)
• Drive automation initiatives and innovative solutions across the broad operations team (10%)
• Work with product management and engineering on enhancing the products and implementation of new solutions in the field (10%)
• Support all levels of the organization in technical implementation plans and execution of business strategies. (10%)
• Great leadership skills, able to inspire a team to accomplish great results through consistent direction, goal setting, constant measurement and continuous improvement.
• Strong conceptual understanding of online/web technology, in particular advertising technology, and excellent comprehension of digital advertising frameworks.
• Experience translating business requirements to technical needs, seeing them through implementation.
• Extensive customer facing experience, client relationship management, client implementation and client support experience.
• Programming experience and understanding of programming concepts.
• Thorough understanding and experience in full lifecycle software development and delivery.
• Understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and other web technologies.
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL (experience with Postgres is a plus).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, experience communicating technical information to non-technical people. Self-motivated, self-starter that takes ownership of their group, driving their organization forward and implementing change when necessary
Experience and Education
• Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience
• 10+ years of management experience leading operations, client services or professional services teams.
• 5+ years of experience related to online marketing or similar field.