About G/O Digital, A Gannett Company (GCI)
Our Vision: To Transform Local Marketing
We help businesses, big & small #WinLocal. For Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMBs), G/O Digital is a one-stop-shop for local businesses looking to connect with consumers through digital marketing. For National Brands and Agencies, we transform content into commerce. The G/O Digital premise is simple: whether you’re a big brand marketer or local business owner, we deliver a simple suite of digital marketing solutions to connect with consumers locally in a meaningful, personal way that drives measureable results.
G/O Digital, offers a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture in a growing division of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), an international media and marketing solutions company that reaches more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties
More about G/O Digital
See the G/O Digital Announcement in Ad Age
Success at G/O Digital requires the following personal attributes:
• You have a passion for digital marketing, innovation & start-up culture.
• You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
• You’re a change agent: see ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity as opposed to a hurdle, thrive on challenging yourself to push beyond conventional thinking.
• You’re a problem solver: make things happen & work well with others to build constructive & effective relationships
• You seek initiative: volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks.
• You’re detail-oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
• You have the intellectual curiosity to surface insights & implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
This role is based in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal G/O Digital Sr. Digital Project Manager will lead and facilitate the end-to-end workflow of projects from inception through completion. As a crucial member of the Client Service Team, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities resulting in successful project delivery on time and within budget for a wide variety of accounts. You will be be responsible for facilitating, onboarding and set-up, project planning/timing/scheduling; monitoring campaigns, development of tasks/milestones, enforcing quality control; and working closely with Sr. Account Managers to ensure timely and successfuil campaign implementation, optimization and reporting. You will also interact daily with our expert Design and Fulfillment Specialists as campaigns evolve thorughout their lifecycle.
Job Responsibilities: The Position
- Facilitates initial set-up using CRM interface and monitors progress throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, including detailed timing/scheduling of tasks & milestones, resourcing, tracking, change management and quality control
- Establish clear priorities and expectations for tasks/deliverables across teams accountable for work; communicating effectively to all stakeholders with regard to work in progress, and proactively following up on action items.
- Ensures that discovery materials are received from internal teams, as well as digital assets required from clients for project initiation
- Proactively identify risks while seeking partnership from internal teams to prioritize and mitigate/resolve issues
- Identify how altered requirements will involve extra time and/or resources and proactively communicating implications to all stakeholders
- Identifies risks and seeks partnership from internal teams to assist in prioritizing and resolving issues
- Identifies where altered requirements will involve extra time and/or resources and communicates implications to all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience producing complex digital projects for clients (agency experience preferred)
- Proficiency with web-based PM software (such as AtTask or MS Project) strongly preferred
- Process driven with excellent organizational skills, particularly in conjunction with workflow steps
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and multi-task across many assignments and cross-functional teams
- Strong practical understanding of multi-media landscape & online marketing related concepts, especially as related to SEO and PPC
- Positive, team-payer with superior communication skills and the ability to tactfully influence/persuade colleagues in order to reach team consensus
- Flexible and detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Penchant for choosing a highly-collaborative approach to problem resolution
For the right candidate G/O Digital offers:
• A dynamic, entrepreneurial culture
• Competitive compensation & benefits
G/O Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.