QUOTE FROM THE MANAGER:
'You are a bright, energetic, detail oriented QA Lead Engineer. You focus on the verification and validation of software systems. You have a keen understanding of measuring the inputs, how they travel through the system, and ultimately the quality of the systems outputs. You are interested in measuring systems utilization of resources and want to push engineering to maximize the systems overall efficiency. You are hands-on and someone who enjoys getting their hands dirty with testing, software and data. You enjoy automating at any and every point of the process.'
DIRECTOR, TOOLS/BIG DATA ANALYTICS
• Lead a world class QA organization leveraging cutting edge technologies
• Certify ongoing releases with increasing quality by creating test plans & executing tests and reporting results.
• Work very closely with product management to understand requirements, product features, and use cases and workflows
• Write QA plans for new feature sets that can be consumed by off-shore teams.
• Certify releases using combination of automation & manual tests.
Will be based in San Jose office working s key part of the Karmasphere Big Data Analytics product team and liaise with other FICO product teams to leverage and help establish best QA practices for Big Data products.