Thanks for your interest in Conversant! Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry!
We’re a new company with a 15-year heritage. We’ve invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders - Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex, and ValueClick Media - to launch and lead the Age of Personalization. We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant:
• Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – preferably a big one – every day.
• Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
• Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
• Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
Conversant is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you. About This Role
As the Director of Learning and Development, you formulate, develop, and execute the training and development strategy for our business. You develop and implement corporate aligned strategies that enhance the employee experience and drive organizational growth. In addition, you develop, analyze and report HR measures that support Talent Management initiatives and illustrate HR's impact on the business. Key Duties, Tasks and ResponsibilitiesLearning & Development
• Own the learning & development strategy and the various programs that support the strategy; partner with the HR leadership team and the Business Leaders to ensure our learning & development strategies are aligned with corporate objectives.
• Research, assess, design and implement learning & development programs for our employees throughout the various stages of their careers from on-boarding to leadership; assess and revise existing programs and/or develop new programs to ensure we offer a relevant and robust learning & development offering at all times.
• Assess and select the best facilitation (instructor-led, eLearning, multimedia, etc.) and execution (internal, external, train-the-trainer, etc.) methods to ensure the content is delivered with the highest impact while remaining cost effective.
• Partner with Subject Matter Experts (SME) across the business to design and deliver high-impact learning & development programs for their organization’s needs.
• Facilitate internal events and programs as needed; utilize an energizing style to capture and engage the audience.
• Proactively synthesize information across multiple sources and build compelling stories to identify opportunities and support business decisions (i.e. internal survey date, qualitative data, metrics, external sources, professional organizations, etc.).
• Build a management and leadership development program that will help Conversant reach it’s business objectives. Organizational Design and Performance Management
• Partner with HR leadership team to build the performance management system including; philosophy, on-line reviews and training.
• Partner with the HR leadership team to build and implement career paths and succession planning across Conversant.
• Partner with Business Leaders to assess developmental needs associated with our succession planning and talent review processes; provide counsel on the best developmental opportunities aligned with these initiatives to ensure we are continually developing the talent of our future.
• Partner with the HR leadership team, on the annual performance management process; provide consultation through collaboration to ensure our tools and processes create the opportunity for all employees to receive objective and actionable feedback on their performance. Workforce Reporting & Analysis
• Own the Training & Development metrics; identify measures that assess the effectiveness of Training & Development initiatives and illustrate the impact on the business. Proactively communicate these metrics. Other
• Utilize a client-focused approach to all requests and inquiries; acknowledge and/or respond to your clients and colleagues within 24-business hours.
• Performs other duties as assigned.