CCS’s philosophy is based on the Five H’s - qualities we value in all our team members. The5 H’s are the foundation of how we do business – with our clients, our patients, and our teammates.
• HUNGER - We have the fire to learn, teach, and grow. We encourage each other and ourselves. Teamwork helps everyone reach their goals from the smallest unit to the company as a whole.
• HONESTY - We uphold the highest level of integrity in all our dealings with each other, with clients, and with our patients. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
• HARDWORKING - We are willing to outwork and out-think the competition so we remain constant in placing our customers first. We strive for quality in everything we do.
• HUMILITY - No matter how much success we achieve it’s important to remember not to lose our identity. We maintain our loyalty to our community by being good citizens in the areas that we live and work.
• HUMOR - Given the amount of time we put towards our work it is important to have a sense of humor. This allows us to remain passionate and enjoy our work.
A Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse(s), directs and guides patient teaching and activities that commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies.
• Under supervision of a Charge Nurse, assists in the assessment of the physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients in the Health Care Unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
• Assists in planning an individual treatment program by using available resources in planning care, and consults with Charge Nurse(s), DON and other staff as appropriate while applying knowledge and resources in planning care and patient teaching.
• Implements individualized treatment programs as directed by the Health Care Practitioner.
• Count controlled substances, syringes, needles and sharps at the beginning of each shift with another staff member and sign count logs.
• Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols. Intervenes with proper safety techniques, procedures and standard precautions.
• Respond to “code” or patient crisis as set forth by the sites policy and procedure.
CCS is an EEO Employer