USA- NC - Charlotte, S Tryon
Provide administrative support to the Operations and Information Technology departments for Commercial Services in the Charlotte, NC office. These departments require a skilled, organized, dedicated, independent assistant to proactively assist in organizing, scheduling, communications and other critical support responsibilities.
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, and screen incoming calls.
- Make travel arrangements for department managers as necessary.
- Complete Travel & Expense forms.
- Handle correspondence and respond independently when necessary.
- Compose and prepare confidential memorandums and other complex documents.
- Create and maintain files as necessary.
- Manage and maintain office supplies.
- Assist with Help Desk call coverage when necessary.
- Copying and printing documents/spreadsheets.
- Maintain highly confidential information.
- Help ensure that the team's time is spent efficiently and effectively by managing schedules and being proactive to streamline activities and processes in the office.
Required Skills and Experience
- Problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully, and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively.
- Excellent written communication skills. Edit work for spelling and grammar, present numerical data effectively, and read and interpret written information.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to create/maintain a filing system.
- Knowledge of elements of a working in a complex financial institution.
- Experience in creating and synthesizing information into tables, spreadsheets, and other formats for distribution.
- Ability to work effectively with business leaders and officers in a global organization.
- Ability to execute daily tasks independently, effectively, and confidentially.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office applications.
- Resourceful in ability to anticipate needs, obtain information, and execute responsibilities.
- Ability to adapt to change in work environment, manage competing demands and be able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events under time pressure, and deliver effective results.
CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.