SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must be a graduate from an Accredited Occupational Therapist Assistant Program.
2. Must possess a current license in practicing state.
3. Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
4. Must possess strong knowledge regarding state, federal, and local regulations as they pertain to long-term care.
5. Must meet health assessment requirements, including two-stage Mantoux skin test.
6. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
7. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
To learn more about Tara Therapy visit our website at: www.taratherapy.com
:Physical Therapist, Speech Languange Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant therapy, therapy aide, therapy assistant