With our sales and marketing firm recently obtaining a new client, our organization is looking to grow from 31 to 70 offices within the next 3 years.
Due to this growth initiative we are hiring for Training Managers. We have seen that individuals who have experience in the hospitality, restaurant or retail industries advance quickly in our culture as Training Managers due to their positive attitudes and extroverted personalities.
The primary role and responsibility of our full time Training Managers is to create, develop, harness and execute strategic sales and marketing for our clients and then coach, train and develop others within the sales / marketing departments so that our organization and people are able to grow.
Training Managers are trained and developed to use a proven system outlined to grow business relations assigned by the Managing Partner to whom they will directly report.
Our firm is currently seeking go-getter, outgoing individuals who excel in relationship and team building.Our company fully believes in the training and development of our people.
The Training Manager position will start at the entry level and be cross-trained in several different corporate departments so that they are in turn able to coach, train, lead and develop others. We believe in coaching from experience, not title-ship.
Facebook / Website / About Us / Culture & Fun / Reviews
Account Training Managers would be trained in and responsible for :
- Managing business relationships with local business owners in Austin
- Achieve strategic sales targets and gain market share (sales / marketing/ account manager )
- Field program development and sales / marketing support
- Account management and liaison between client and customers (sales / marketing)
- Sales and marketing
- Face to face sales of services/ relationship to new business prospects
- Entry-level management / sales / marketing
- Sales and team management
- Human resources
The sales, marketing and management team cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Interviewing / recruiting / human resources
- Team building
- Employee retention
- Sales Training
Local Austin community involvement and Philanthropy: The sales, marketing, and management team also believes it is crucial to lead from the front in civil service and philanthropy, the sales and marketing departments regularly are involved with:
- Relay for life
- STARRY Foster Homes in Round Rock
- Austin Animal Shelter