Technical Sales Specialist
KACO new energy
is amongst the world’s largest manufacturers of solar inverters. With 850 employees and offices in 16 countries, the company offers inverters for every array size from the smallest homes to the largest solar farms of hundreds of Megawatts. KACO new energy is based in Neckarsulm, near Stuttgart, Germany and the production facilities there, in the Americas and Asia have supplied nearly 7 Gigawatts of inverters since 1999. The Company was the first inverter manufacturer to achieve fully carbon-neutral production and is rapidly heading towards power self-sufficiency. KACO new energy also supplies energy storage systems and battery inverters, as well as inverters for combined heat and power plants and CPV systems. KACO new energy is celebrating the Centenary of the original company in 2014.
We are curretnly seeking an Technical Sales Specialist. Summary:
The Technical Sales Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting the Regional Sales Managers in selling and promoting the use of KACO’s residential and commercial inverter product lines. Support the development and execution of the overall sales strategy which meets company objectives of sales growth and earnings. Duties include tactical sales planning along with identifying, qualifying, and presenting product capabilities to customers to increase sales and market share. Quickly and efficiently uncover new opportunities and revenue streams, improve customer satisfaction and close business while contributing to company success.
This individual will be specifically responsible for acquiring, building relationships with and supporting the engineering resources of strategic accounts. The position will serve as part of the key account management for engineering firms and serve in a technical support role for distribution and other customers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Attend trade shows, seminars and dealer shows to communicate 'Why KACO?'
- Use Salesforce and other similar tools to submit accurate and timely reports as defined by corporate management
- Maintain appropriate records in Salesforce and other similar tools for the development of sales forecasts by customer account
- Maintain knowledgeable of state incentive programs as they relate to renewable energy
- Monitor other state level actions which impact the solar industry
- Serve as Technical Sales Support to our Customers
- Conduct product training sessions and Lunch and Learn events
- Provide technical support to sales team
- Coordinate with Customer Service Team to ensure all customer support issues are resolved promptly as needed
- Support KACO new energy's Research and Development efforts
- Gather market and competitor data, communicate that data to KACO Product Management group
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically. Extensive travel (50%)
- Other duties as may be required or assigned