NETWORK ARCHITECT – PERM – FORT WORTH, TXNetwork Architect Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 7+ years of progressive experience network engineering (i.e. designing and administering enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VLANs, VPNs, etc.
- 5+ years direct work experience developing and delivering network architectural designs
- Proven experience as a team lead
- Knowledge of technology such as programming and scripting languages a plus
- Understanding of financial services (i.e. broker dealer, insurance, financial planning, banking) a plus
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Industry recognized networking certifications
- Lean Methodology or Six Sigma, Lean Sigma certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Flexible during times of change
- Ability to interact across all levels (i.e. executive, departmental, and field)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to communicate project status to various levels of management in both technical and non-technical terms
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office components (Word, Excel, Project, etc)
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- • Medical
- • Dental
- • Vision
- • 401K
- • Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- • ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- • Consultant Lunches and Outings
- • Consultant Web-Site
- • Name Plates
- • Care packages/Survival packs
- • Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview Want to be as prepared as possible
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.
NETWORK ARCHITECT – PERM – FORT WORTH, TX