It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY In this position, you will perform the essential role of conducting telephonic interviews for clients who have applied for insurance. This position reports to the Underwriting Services Telephonic Interviewer Supervisor.
Location: Work From Home (WFH) opportunity (must live in or near Minnesota)
- - Full-time afternoon and evening position
- - Work schedule can be Mondays through Fridays (between 1:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.) and Saturdays (between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- - Scheduled work shift is 40 hours per week
- - Travel: Rarely (see responsibilities below)
Work From Home (WFH) Employees must have high speed internet connectivity and an analog or digital phone line (these expenses are reimbursable by the company).
Home-Based Employees are responsible for providing their own computer, telephone and headset equipment:
- o COMPUTER - SOFTWARE & HARDWARE:
- § Operating systems
- Windows XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- § Internet Explorer 7 or 8 web browser
- § Minimum Computer Hardware Requirements
- 1.0 GHz
- 512mb ram
- 100mb of free hard drive space
- § Monitor Requirements
- 1680 x 1050 Resolution
- 20 inch or larger monitor is recommended
- § Internet connectivity (cable modem, DSL) with a minimum of 1.5mb connection
- § Client Anti-Virus and Spyware protection
- o PHONE & HEADSET:
- § Analog or Digital phone line
- § Phone that has headset connection capabilities
- Conduct telephonic interviews for insurance company applicants in a quiet professional environment without interruptions and/or distractions.
- Receive calls from Customer Service area to complete telephone interviews with long term care applicants as they call the company.
- When necessary, tactfully refocus applicants who wander off the subject.
- Give concise, accurate documentation on client's health history.
- Maintain quality and productivity with all tasks.
- Complete all interviews in a timely manner, according to department guidelines.
- Determine follow-up questions needed for a thorough assessment.
- Identify and document health issue flags for underwriters.
- Likely required to attend in-office meetings an average of four hours per month. Travel is at employee's own expense.
- Must attend a five day, in-office training session at the beginning of employment in Eden Prairie / Woodbury