Administrative Assistant Job Opportunity available in Austin, TX.
We have an Administrative Assistant job opportunity supporting senior level Managers in Austin, TX. The position calls for efficiency and excellence in a variety of scenarios, and the ability to work independently under minimum supervision. Organizational skills and the capacity to prioritize and make quick decisions involving multi-tasking of multiple projects are essential for this role.
The Administrative Assistant job Duties and Qualifications include:
- Perform varied, complex and confidential administrative duties under limited supervision, requiring a thorough knowledge of policies, procedures and precedents.
- Screen calls and inquiries, disseminating to your Supervisor when necessary.
- Attend Board Meetings and transcribe minutes from taped recordings and/or notes when necessary.
- Assist Manager in the preparation and updating of daily, weekly, and monthly reports and resident communications.
- Attend meetings upon request.
- Perform special projects when necessary, as directed by the Manager (ordering supplies, updating insurance policies, etc.).
- Contribute ideas for maximizing results and the continued improvement of resident satisfaction.
Administrative Assistant job Skills/Requirements include:
- Administrative Assistant experience required, preferably in a professional office setting.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) proficiency.
- Strong customer service skills, including exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple duties/projects at once.
- Ability to communicate and handle confidential information.
If you are interested in this position or other Administrative Assistant job opportunities from Ajilon Professional Staffing, please apply online at www.Ajilon.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled