At New Directions Behavioral Health, we hire the best and brightest. If you believe that healthcare should address the needs of the whole person, body and mind, we are looking for you! We are the fastest growing behavioral health care company and with good reason, we deliver results. We are dedicated to helping people find a healthy balance and improve their total health through positive change. We succeed because we are a team of creative, compassionate and talented individuals that believe in balance and a healthy lifestyle for ourselves and for those we serve. Join our team and be appreciated for your ideas and creativity. At New Directions, we embrace quality, innovation and risk-taking – all of the elements that drive change and support our mission: Improving health through change.
We are seeking a Business Analyst for our office in Kansas City, MO. The Business Analyst is responsible for the coordination of the Quality Improvement Programs and for maintaining overall corporate compliance with quality standards and policies. The position requires knowledge and management of the risk program (complaints/incidents), satisfaction survey management (accounts and clients), project design and data management. This position requires working with IT and Data Analytics departments as well as Clinicians and Management.
This position will assist the QI department staffs with other lines of business, as requested by the Director; for example complaint and incident handling, URAC and NCQA accreditation projects and presentations to committee members and management staffs.*CB
The Business Analyst Key Responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain company project, technology produced products or process analysis.
- Manage projects as assigned: develop, design, analyze, direct and present the projects to various customers.
- Support and guide the processes of projects with management staff and line-staff in other departments to achieve results. Participate in clinical staff meetings and/or clinical committee meetings for projects, reporting and in an advisory role.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with Users, Managers and Executives.
- Responsible for data collection and analysis of standing quality improvement reports and audits, including statistical relevance as appropriate.
- Provide analysis on projects, products and projects as assigned.
- Produce reports monitoring of key performance indicators such as turnaround times and completion of key processes.
- Prepare and present reports for the purpose of the customer: internal meetings; external auditors; external meetings with providers; senior executives; Board of Directors; external customers and employers, etc.
- Manage complaint and incident investigations and resolution processes professionally, confidentially, collaboratively and timely
- Write and maintain QM Department policies and desktop procedures for processes
- Working with members of the Technology and Analytics groups to make recommendations to improve systems and data structures so that reporting and statistical outcomes are measurable.
- Support the goals of the Information Systems Division plus the foundations and visions of Information Systems/NDBH strategic planning.