- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, supply chain management, management information systems, or related discipline
- Experience in the Petrochemical Industry with strong business acumen
- 5+ years of experience implementing supply chain initiatives using SAP
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change management
- Experience in discerning true business requirements rather than wants
- Driven change agent willing to push against the status quo of the organization
- Strong knowledge of project management and project financial analysis
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.