McGladrey has an exceptional career opportunity for an Internal Audit Supervisor within the Risk Advisory Services (RAS) practice in the Milwaukee location. Our RAS practice is rapidly expanding across the Great Lakes and we are looking for quality talent to assist in servicing our new and existing clients.
The Internal Audit Supervisor is responsible for providing risk management and internal audit consulting services primarily to Financial Institutions. You will be responsible for assisting in planning and managing engagements, conducting fieldwork, discussing findings and observations during client exit meetings, preparing work papers to support conclusions, reviewing staff work papers, and preparing written audit reports. The position will also include routine client service assistance such as advice on internal control approaches, best practices and helping clients deal with routine issues.
- Assist in planning and lead Internal Audit engagements focused within the Financial Institution industry
- Deliver business solutions in a client-focused manner in response to market needs
- Prepare and execute detailed project plans based on defined scope and objectives
- The ability to coach, train and mentor staff on engagements and be involved in the year end performance for assigned staff members
- Conduct client status meetings, review deliverables, receive client sign-off, escalate issues and communicate client opportunities
- Flexibility to travel overnight as needed
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 4+ years experience with Financial Institution experience in Internal Auditing
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of internal controls
- CIA, CPA, or other related certificationYou’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.Location Street Address
: 411 E. Wisconsin Ave., Suite 1850City
: Great Lakes RegionPosition Type
: Full TimeJob Type
: ExperiencedDegree Required
: BachelorTravel Required
: YesSponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: