Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the energy, transportation, chemical, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group and the Energy Equipment Group. Trinity’s businesses provide industrial products and services ranging from railcars, barges, storage containers, and aggregates to highway products, structural wind towers, railcar parts, and railcar leasing and management services.
Trinity’s vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers while generating high-quality earnings and returns for shareholders.
TrinityRail Leasingis searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Financial Analyst in our Dallas, TX office! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America. ™
- Solid GAAP accounting background applicable to structuring financial models and business valuation
- Develop and create structured financial models and able to present complex results
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strategic thinker – willing to develop and present recommendations to executive committee
- Responsible for preparation of research material including both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Responsible to manage due diligence efforts on potential acquisition candidates
- Integral to development of strategic initiatives and accompanying tactical plans
- Provides management support and assistance as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance , Economics or Accounting
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience with increasing responsibilities
- Equipment Finance/Financial Services experience preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to write Macros
- Advanced experience in all other Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp complex data sets
- Strong intuitive sense of financials
Why Join Trinity?
Trinity welcomes diversity in the workplace; bring your new ideas to our stellar team. You will enjoy competitive pay, company paid vacation, sick time, tuition reimbursement, and paid holidays; as well as, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Trinity rewards your healthy lifestyle by offering non-tobacco users extra vacation in addition to a very affordable rate on your insurance benefits! We believe in family, and you will enjoy a great work life balance and be given the opportunity to join Trinity in giving back to our community by participating in our charity events, with a company match of your donations.
Learn more about Trinity at TrinityCareers.com and connect with us on Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest!
Trinity Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply online. Employment will be contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions may also require a pre-employment physical/medical exam. The successful candidate must also meet all work eligibility requirements.