State / Province: Florida Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Orlando Brand: adidas
Relocation: No Selection
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
adidas is hiring for retail Retail Associate General Manager opportunities in Orlando, FL. Working at adidas is much more than a job. It's a place where you can experience a connection with your favorite athlete and shape the future of sport. At adidas, you'll take your passion for sport and create a career so fulfilling, you'll go home every night with a win.
Assists in driving store profitability to meeting or exceed sales and profit targets while controlling operational expenses. The core expectations include managing all resources within the store in alignment with General Manager and strive to provide consumers with a mind blowing experience while ensuring flawless execution of effective and efficient store operations.
• Demonstrates ownership of own stores’ performance by monitoring the allocation of resources and organizes processes to drive profitability in a variety of situations and market conditions.
• Utilizes all available store and market data to make commercial decisions based on sound analysis and financial judgment.
• Supports and coaches store team to understand ability to increase store profitability by adhering to operational best practices, engaging in Shine aRU, and creating leading shopping experience for the consumer.
• Understands the behavior and patterns of own stores consumer base, draws conclusions from this and coaches store team to meet or exceed consumer expectations.
• Creates and drives a service culture by ensuring all activities are centered on the consumer.
• Positively communicates and actively demonstrates the Brand Values and NAM Retail Mission.
• Implements strategic plans to deliver seasonal Brand and product training to own store and ensures knowledge is transferred into selling skills.
• Partners with General Manager to lead store HR planning, recruitment, on boarding, training, and development initiatives in own store while actively assisting in succession planning process and ensuring all HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Supports the creation of a performance culture in own store by setting clear expectations and targets, analyzing store performance, and holding store team accountable by giving appropriate and prompt feedback, including actively managing poor performance.
• Coaches, motivates, and inspire store team to accomplish store goals and maximize their individual performance.
• Ensures store team compliance and drive continuous improvement with all store operational policies and procedures.
• Leads service by example and ensures highly visible and effective consumer service management at all times.
• Actively collaborates and shares best practices with peers to drive District team performance.
• Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
• Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
• Excellent Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
• Knowledge and understanding of profit and loss statement and store KPIs to make commercial decisions based on sound financial judgment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills as well as the ability to use good judgment and make strong independent decisions.
• Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
• Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
• Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Ability and willingness to travel by car and air domestically.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work for long periods of time, typically 10-12 hours per day during peak seasonal periods.