Graphic Designers – Design a Nonprofit WordPress Website Pro Bono
Do good for your community while using your professional expertise and work with talented peers on a highly structured pro bono project! Taproot makes it easy to make a difference.
Taproot Foundation is a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations that are working to improve society. We engage marketing, technology, strategy, design, and HR management professionals on pro bono projects, called Service Grants that benefit local nonprofits. Our goal is to ensure that one day all organizations with promising solutions will be equipped to successfully take on urgent social challenges. To date, we have engaged close to 5,000 professionals on close to 2,000 pro bono projects benefiting education, health, environment, social service, and arts initiatives.
Now it’s your turn to join the movement and Make It Matter ©.
Pro Bono Graphic Designers Needed
Taproot Graphic Designers are responsible for the visual design elements of a Wordpress website project and assist in creating site maps and wireframes.
A successful pro bono Graphic Designer
- Has 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design at an agency or as an internal graphic designer
- Has extensive experience with Wordpress
- Has extensive experience web design, graphics production, and be familiar with relevant design and production tools (i.e. PhotoShop, Illustrator, or equivalents)
- Has worked with marketers and can follow creative briefs, take direction, and create several design options
- Must provide a portfolio with samples of several website designs