Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and continuously improving technology as we strive to provide the best possible patient care and serve our community.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and helpful manner.
2. Checks in patients, verifies and updates necessary information in the medical record.
3. Enters patient information into the medical billing system.
4. Assists patients with ambulatory difficulties.
5. Maintains appointment book and follow office scheduling policies.
6. Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages, and provides information.
7. Files charts, coordinates lab work, reviews encounter forms, physician's report, etc.
8. Types correspondence as directed. Sorts and delivers mail, medical records, and other correspondence.
9. Screens visitors and respond to routine requests for information.
10. Maintains work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
11. Attends meetings as required.
12. Performs related work as required.
13. Practice and adhere to the 'Code of Conduct' philosophy and 'Mission and Value Statement'.