To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Strong skills with Microsoft Outlook and Office products.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and cope well with frequent change.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales management with a customer friendly approach.
- Associates degree from an accredited two-year college or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb stairs, use hands to finger, handle, or feel (including frequent use of manual dexterity for keyboarding); and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The usual work environment is typical of an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with no material or weather-related hazards except those associated with travel.
This Job Description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company objectives. The description incorporates the most typical duties performed and covers only the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this position.
A Wireless is an EEO/M/D/V employer.