• Working in the IT project management office the Project Coordinator selected will provide coordination and analyst support for deployment and testing of technology devices and systems, and IT support for subsequent moves of faculty, staff, clinics, and patients into new locations.
• Create prep materials for PMs and deployment teams including room checklists and database entries and printouts; mark up blueprints for changes.
• Test printers, workstations, laptops, clinical device connectivity, application printing workflow, nurse call system integration, phones, security devices/panic buttons, and other technology as assigned to support acceptance testing and validation deliverables for multiple technologies. Create tickets for field issues; monitor the ticket logs for resolution.
• Work closely with the IT Program and Project managers in the IT Portfolio Management Office as well as the key contacts in the IT resource teams.
• Provide coordination and analyst support for multiple efforts simultaneously, and understand project priorities and time sensitive assignments.
• Facilitate project team meetings and updates with internal teams, vendors and customers.
• Work with IT resource teams as well as healthcare technical and engineering teams to create cohesive project team dynamics.
• Gather and document device data, testing plans and data, and quality control data and reports.
• Working with the Lead PM, conduct extensive walkthroughs to verify conditions in the field (floors in the tower) and report on the readiness of spaces prior to deployment activities.
• Report status on assignments to respective PM and/or Program Manager.
• Attend deployment planning and status meetings as well as other key meetings for specific assignments.
• Support PMs in IT project planning and status meetings with assigned resources; Create and update agendas, minutes, action items and weekly status reports, and other documentation as required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Hands-on project management lifecycle experience preferred.
• 3-5 years of proven project coordination experience, preferably with implementation and testing of technology in mid to large size projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with technology staff, business stakeholders and clients.
• Must effectively be able to document business requirements.
• Productivity tools include Clarity, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional; proficiency of 8-10 on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest).
• Experience working in a matrixed environment.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely implementation of assigned projects.
• PMP Certification is a plus.
• Assignments require a significant portion of time standing or walking over large floors in buildings, and frequent travel via stairways up and down floors.
• This is a very fast paced, physically active, and intense assignment; candidate will be extremely busy and interacting with a multitude of people consistently each day.