SR. APPLICATION INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – PERM – RICHMOND, VA
Sr. Application Infrastructure Analyst Skills & Requirements:
Experience with the following preferred:
- 6+ years of application infrastructure experience such as IIS Administration, etc.
- 4 year degree in IT related course of study
- 6+ years of experience in Windows Operating Systems, Internet protocols and database structures, SMTP, HTTP, security, directories, and replication in a multi-domain global environment.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a Waterfall and or Agile SDLC
- Ability to perform application administration responsibly to ensure application access, performance, security and back-up/recovery is optimal and available at all times
- IIS installation, configuration and setup(version 7.5 or higher)
- Powershell scripting
o Experience with cloud computing configuration and administration (Microsoft Azure or
o Web application performance tuning (Apache, nginx)
o Familiarity with one or more version control systems (Git, SVN)
o Experience building or managing applications from the Application layer down
o Understanding of the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy
o Knowledge of virtualization technology and methods (VMware/Xen/Hypervisor)
o Skills with automation, using scripting and tools like Splunk
o Automated deployment
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- • Medical
- • Dental
- • Vision
- • 401K
- • Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- • ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- • Consultant Lunches and Outings
- • Consultant Web-Site
- • Name Plates
- • Care packages/Survival packs
- • Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.