As the Market Trust Director you are responsible for the leadership and direction of all PNC Wealth Management trust fiduciary and planning activities for an assigned group of trust and fiduciary professionals.. Markets include Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio. You will report to a SVP, Managing Director and work from PNC's Cincinnati Wealth Management offices.
You will oversee trust and fiduciary leadership in the market which includes training, mentoring, and skill development as well as coaching Associates, Trust Advisors and Wealth Planners. In addition, you will act as a senior advisor in complex accounts; however you will not personally manage a book of accounts. You will work with the Wealth Management leadership team to develop and implement market/sales business plans and policies/procedures to achieve market's financial plan. Monitor staff accounts load and identify new business opportunities for follow-up activity. You will coordinate training of staff members, ensuring the highest levels of skills and PNC product knowledge, and provide management guidance, leadership, training, professional development and continuous feedback and recognition to all employees supervised and communicates PNC Wealth Management strategy and objectives on an ongoing basis. The Market Trust Director participates in the performance management of the trust and fiduciary professionals, responsible for general staff development and career counseling.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelors degree, with MBA, CFP or JD preferred or other professional certification of equivalent experience.
* Ten years in asset management, trust and financial service, including at least two to three years of management experience.
* In depth knowledge of fiduciary, estate planning, and financial planning. In depth understanding of financial markets.
* Proven knowledge of investment and trust products and services required.
* Computer literate.
* Excellent communications skills.