Sells and builds relationships with customers via telephone, placing outbound sales calls and receiving inbound sales orders. Responsible for
• Increasing market share of OT products to new and existing customers within an assigned territory.
• Meeting or exceeding all sales forecast objectives
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Meeting or exceeding all Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Company Quality objectives established for this position
Make contact with all customers and/or prospects in your assigned sales territory by telephone, identifying customer needs and sharing Ortho Technology’s value proposition (email and fax may be used to support phone efforts, as long as done so within policy guidelines), including:
• Secure and place orders in ERP software, using sales order building techniques such as up-selling, cross-selling and suggesting add-ons with each order
• Place outbound calls to solicit sales,.
• Follow up on all sales leads within your assigned territory
• Plan and document all calls in the CRM software, ensuring superior customer service through team awareness of customer needs and status of accounts.
• Develop a strong, interactive and supportive relationship with other members of the Sales Team and Sales Management.
• Offering suggestions and ideas for process improvement, helping to effect positive change.
Assisting customers with questions or problems by transferring calls to the appropriate company departments, ensuring customer needs are met.
• Continuously meet or exceed training requirements of the job, including product knowledge, sales techniques and industry information
• Attend continuing education classes, as required
Participation in special projects, including Tradeshow attendance and participation (when requested), and performance of other duties, as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
• Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
• Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.