As an Administrative Assistant II, you will be an integral part of a specialized team in the Performance Management within PNC. Geographically, the position will be located at One PNC Plaza. Generally, you'll be working in a team-oriented environment, and in some cases inside buildings that make PNC one of the country's leading operators of 'green' facilities.
In a typical day, you will be responsible for providing routine administrative support for your department by organizing and expediting work to the appropriate team members. You will also be responsible for responding to inquiries and non-routine correspondence from both internal and external customers, monitoring expenditures and researching budget variances. Utilizing your computer skills, you will gather, analyze and summarize highly confidential data to prepare reports. Organizational skills will come into play on a daily basis, as you route work, answer telephone and written inquiries, schedule appointments, maintain electronic and hard copy files/records, and build relationships within your department and the larger bank.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Typically will have an Associates or equivalent degree, or comparable experience.
- 5 or more years of related business or functional experience.
- Ability to quickly grasp knowledge of policies, procedures and organization.
- Awareness to level of importance of incoming calls, information or occurrences to manager in order to prioritize time, mail/correspondence, or telephone calls.
- Ability to make routine decisions as needed.
- Advanced word processing, transcription and PC skills required.
- Effective business writing, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work independently with management.