All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you hold a BS degree in Electrical Engineering. MS degree in Electrical Engineering or a MBA is a plus.
- Must have 10+ years of hardware design within router technology, and Wi-Fi including 802.11n and 802.11ac
- Strong background with board level schematics, design rule check simulations and verification tools, and design for manufacturability.
- Experience with structured development and integration process and methodology.
- Knowledgeable regarding NPI, DVT, PVT TL-9000/ ISO-9001 processes.
- Extensive experience with OEM/ODM/CM business models.
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
electrical engineer, electrical engineering, electronic engineer, electronics, hardware engineer, systems engineer, home networking equipment, cpe, customer premises equipment, orcad, lna, pa, allegro, WLAN/LTE, home gateway applications, IEEE802.11, Zigbe, RF, radio frequency, pcb, nfc, ads, spice, home networking, routers