- Demonstrated leadership competency in building, developing and retaining high-performing teams of hourly, nonexempt employees.
- Record of top tier performance as compared to peers and/or industry standards.
- Passion for sales and customer service excellence.
- Ability to monitor and control payroll and expenses.
- Exceptional communication, organization and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
Click the "Apply Now"
button to take charge of your management career today!
Related Keywords: manager, management, Multi-Unit Retail Manager, District manager, District Sales Manager, area manager, regional manager, district sales manager, retail sales manager, zone manager, zone management, region manager, region management, field sales manager, field sales management, retail manager, general manager, retail, sales management, retail sales management, Area Manager, Multi-unit Manager, Market Manager, Regional Director, General Manager, Area Director.