SentriLock is customer focused. Because our customers demand a high level of performance, working at SentriLock will challenge you to provide the highest level of service every day. As employees consistently perform at a high level, our customer's fall in love with not only our product, but our service.
For this reason, SentriLock is dedicated to recognizing consistent high performance. An employee at SentriLock enjoys all of the perks, such as:
• Market Leading Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• 401(K) plan with a SentriLock match
• Start with 2 weeks of Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Competitive Compensation
A SentriLock employee will also experience a fair, consistent environment that encourages development, improvement and performance. Through real time feedback from management to employee recognition programs, YOU will be recognized!
Join our team and feel the difference!
Lead the development and implementation of network hardware, systems and activities, create and lead related project plans, and monitor and support the organization's network hardware and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develop, implement and maintain network hardware and related systems to support the company’s business needs
- Design and implement changes to the Company’s data and voice networks, including WAN, LAN, VoIP, and server resources
- Plan and maintain hardware, software, and cabling related to the Company’s network infrastructure including routers, switches, wireless access points, servers, power backup and conditioning, multiuser applications, and network wiring
- Ensure adequate testing of hardware prior to live utilization. This includes preparing test data, test procedures and documentation
- Conduct Hardware analysis including requirements analysis, system risk analysis and hardware reliability analysis and provide related feedback
- Plan and implement disaster recovery procedures including data backups
- Manage vendor relations including key networking equipment and cabling infrastructure vendors
Create and lead company network and related systems project plans
- Collaborates on master architectural plan for system infrastructure including databases, operating systems and services
- Makes ROI determinations for implementation of new systems or facilities and communicates results to upper management
- Considers input from many functional areas of the Company when considering new products, services and administrative applications
- Produces and communicates project estimates and project schedules
Manage, monitor and provide support for the company’s IT infrastructure
- Ensure high availability for mission critical applications such as VoIP, online systems and collaboration tools
- Secure and protect the network infrastructure and network resources from unauthorized access
- Identify, troubleshoot and report network issues and optimize network performance
- Monitor network usage and make recommendations on appropriate network usage practices
- Maintain and enhance collaboration tools including the electronic mail system
- Communicate with other engineers and manufacturer's technical support staff regarding hardware needs and performance
- Provide off-hours support for network maintenance and failure resolution efforts
Other duties as assigned
- Participate in projects assigned by manager
- Maintain and follow ISO standards
- Seek out and complete appropriate training, development and research
- Knowledge of department processes
- Support the mission and goals of the company
An ideal candidate would demonstrate the following competencies
Equipment Skills - Demonstrates the essential skills related to the use of all equipment connected to job responsibilities. Displays an appropriate level of concern for various safety factors when using equipment.
Evaluating New Technologies - Identifies the need for new technology, thoroughly assesses features, risks and benefits of alternatives, and matches new technologies to existing organizational skills and practices.
Implementing New Technologies - Tends to identify and apply the steps and approaches needed to implement and integrate new technology in a manner that gains quick acceptance from groups while minimizing disruptions to day-to-day work requirements.
Solving Problems - Takes a proactive approach to anticipating and preventing problems. When problems occur, defines those problems, investigates obstacles, gathers relevant information, decides whether solving the problem should be a group decision, generates and analyzes alternate solutions and arrives at a workable solution.
Project Management - Manages each stage of a project to ensure that commitments are met in a manner that is timely and within budget. Clearly defines roles and responsibilities, determines necessary resources, and monitors project performance through appropriate systems and procedures.
Technical Skills - Possesses the technical skills and knowledge required to perform essential tasks in an efficient and effective manner. Demonstrates the willingness and ability to train or coach others in the technical arena.