Experienced Staff Auditor- San Francisco, CA (Full Time or Seasonal Options)ID:
US-CA-San FranciscoFirm Services:
Audit - General Audit
Regular Full-TimeMore information about this opportunity:Company Overview:
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options. You can work on all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education and continue to get the necessary on-the-job training to grow professionally. Seasonal work arrangement can be tailored to match the demands of client service with the desire you may have for a lower total overall work schedule.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.Position Summary:
Crowe Horwath is seeking an Experienced Staff Auditor to join our growing San Francisco, CA office. Experienced Staff Auditor will have an opportunity to work on a variety of clients in multiple industries.
As part of the audit team, the Experienced Staff Auditor will be responsible for:
- Participating on annual audit, review and compilation of engagements with a variety of clients.
- Tasks include all aspects of financial statement preparation and assisting with the planning of the engagements.
- Performing a large amount of technical work and continue to develop technical skills
- Maintaining a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.Qualifications:
This opportunity is open for candidates interested in Full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
- Experience with external audits (public accounting experience)
- Qualified candidates will have experienced at least one audit busy season
- One to two years of public accounting experience with a midsize or national firm
- Organization, strong technical and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with clients and staff
- Strong accounting and auditing skills
- Candidate will need to be able to multi task as planning, executing and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Candidate must meet education requirement for CPA certification in California
- Candidate should have or is working toward obtaining, CPA license in California
- Travel to assigned client locations is required.