Direct, manage, and coach across a team of seasonal Recruiters and HR Specialists in Talent Acquisition. Manage processes and procedures. Execute and enforce consistent application of processes. Assist in the development, monitoring and managing of team budget. Develop and maintain project plans, including resource assignments, risks and issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Resource Management
• Manage development operations including organization, staffing.
• Conduct employment interviews, make hiring decisions, and participate in corrective action and termination discussions and decisions.
• Set daily priorities and assign tasks and projects to all team members.
• Monitor and provide periodic status updates on each project.
• Monitor performance and develop team members to ensure consistent, effective and efficient processes.
• Prepare and deliver associate quarterly and annual performance reviews, including performance metrics for each performance objective.
• Following department procedures consult with internal peer group, and business representatives to provide accurate resource allocation for projects.
2. Project Management
• Estimate project hours and resources required.
• Manage project plans and resources.
• Develop status reports and update senior management with progress as necessary.
• Write/review documentation and training materials.
• Recruitment, management and training of seasonal recruitment teams.
• Reviewing, updating and implementing seasonal hiring processes.
• Developing, managing and implementing seasonal hiring tools such as interview guides, scheduling templates, master interview calendars, etc.
• Conducting process and behavioral interview training for all assigned client groups.
• Conducting workforce planning meetings with clients to ensure proper resources are in place to successfully recruit needed seasonal staff. Attend client staff meetings.
• Developing and implementing robust sourcing plans to ensure pipeline needs are met.
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
• Three years supervisory/management experience leading a team of 10 or more associates.
• Experience managing multiple projects and priorities
• Experience with Windows 95,98,2000 Windows NT, and XP operating systems.
• Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Five years management experience on a HR team including budget management.
• Experience using BrassRing and PeopleSoft.