McGladrey is looking for a dynamic Tax Senior Associate to join our tax practice in our Kansas City, Missouri office. As part of the team, the Senior Associate will be responsible for:Position Description
- Work with the tax team to prepare and review tax returns
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Recognize and informs senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate.
- Handle routine client tax questions, and works with clients to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance.
- Stay informed about Firm capabilities other than tax compliance area, and promotes these activities to clients when appropriate.
- Complete research and special projects as needed.
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent experience in Public Accounting with an emphasis in taxation.
- Experience with S Corporations and Partnerships
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance.
- Ability to work closely with clients to answer questions or to collect necessary information for tax service requirements.