DCP Midstream, LLC, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, leads the midstream segment as one of the top three largest natural gas gatherers and processors, the largest producer of natural gas liquids, and one of the largest marketers of natural gas liquids in the country.
DCP Midstream is a 50-50 joint venture between Spectra Energy and ConocoPhillips.
DCP Midstream, LLC, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a leader in the midstream segment of the energy industry as the No. 1 NGL producer, No. 1 natural gas gatherer and processor, and No. 3 NGL pipeline operator in the U.S., based on miles of pipeline operated. DCP Midstream is a 50-50 joint venture between Phillips 66 and Spectra Energy. DCP Midstream is the link in the energy chain ensuring society has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. As the largest producer of natural gas liquids in the U.S., DCP Midstream is proud of the role its 3,200 employees perform in gathering and processing natural gas in 18 states. DCP Midstream is the largest oil and gas company and the largest private company in Denver, and is the Top Company Winner for Energy/Natural Resources in Colorado as recognized by ColoradoBiz. For more information, visit the DCP Midstream website at www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Midstream, LLC is also the general partner and manages the operations of DCP Midstream Partners, LP, a midstream master limited partnership (MLP) which trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DPM). (www.dcppartners.com)
• Collaborating with the leader of Investor Relations to develop all materials relating to financial communications, including earnings press releases, earning call scripts, annual reports in collaboration with Investor Relations
• Responsible over external and internal communications, community relations, brand management and corporate advertising.
• Accountable for comprehensive communications plans that address all stakeholder audiences.
• Management of creative development and production, development of project schedules/budgets, management of external vendors, and management of communications calendar in alignment with other internal corporate and business communications
• Overall accountability for content on DCP Midstream and DCP Midstream Partners web site and employee portal.
• Manage public affairs team –Manager and Public Affairs specialist, and indirectly graphics
• B.A. /B.S. in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
• 7-10 years’ work experience in a media relations, internal communications, branding, advertising, communications and/or a public relations leadership role. Including experience managing a staff.
• Critical thinking.
• Understanding of communications function as it relates to employee engagement and change management.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects/processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with exceptional detail and flawless execution.
• Proven ability to understand complex business concepts.
• Energy experience desired
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute corporate strategic plans along with the ability to manage difficult situations which may require negotiation with both internal and external parties.
• Demonstrated ability to produce thoughtful and creative solutions and presentations.
• Financial communications experience desired
• Media relations experience required
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.