Candidates will possess an Associates degree (Bachelors Preferred) and work history will include 3 years of supervisory experience in a physician practice
Other qualifications include:
• Thorough working knowledge of all aspects of medical office operations including data and communication systems.
• Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry including Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, and other governmental and commercial payors.
• Ability to formulate, initiate and supervise sound business and clinical policies and procedures.
• Ability to interact with people at a variety of levels via excellent verbal and written communications.
• Excellent financial management and reporting skills focusing on cost containment, reimbursement, and collection practices.
• Ability to actively engage physicians in practice operations and performance improvement activities. Join Our Team ~mw~ ~cb~ MON-COL